ANNEX-ENGINEERING, BIGTREETECH, BLV, Control Unit, DIY 3D Printers, Prusa Bear Upgrade, Prusa Original, Tiny-M, Voron 0, VORON Design
BIGTREETECH SKR Mini E3 v2.0
SKR Mini E3 V2.0 is a perfect substitutes for beginner’s grade 3D printer.
Most of the beginner’s grade printers come with a low end 8-bit controller board just to cut cost.
In most cases, user cannot flash open-source firmware like Marlin into the factory board.
It makes DIY difficult. They also come without a bed leveling sensor.
In order to add a leveling probe and flash a updated firmware with new functions, user needs a new board.
SKR Mini E3 V2.0 is a perfect choice. It comes with 4 on-board TMC2209 stepper motor chips.
It needs no tuning at all. It is a plug and play board!
- Item Type: Control Board
- Model Number: BIGTREETECH SKR Mini E3 v2.0
- Material: 4-layer PCB
- MCU: 32-Bit ARM Cortex-M3 – ST STM32F103RCT6
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 72 MHz
- Dual Z-axis Interface
- Fan Support: 2 x CNC always on fan
- Input Voltage: DC12V – DC24V
- Current: 5A – 15A
- Support Display: ALL BIGTREETECH Screen, LCD2004, LCD12864, Ender 3 Original Screen
- Support Driver: 4 On-board TMC2209
- Support File Format: G-code
- Recommended Software: Simplify3D, PrusaSlicer, SuperSlicer, Cura, Pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
- Support Firmware: Marlin2.0 , Smoothieware
- Temperature Sensor Interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 3 channel 100K NTC (thermal resistance)
- Removable Fuses
- Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
We are BIGTREETECH authorized distributor.
Our stocks are imported directly from BIGTREETECH factory.
Don’t worry about quality. It is the original.