ANNEX-ENGINEERING, BIGTREETECH, BLV, Control Unit, DIY 3D Printers
BIGTREETECH SKR PRO v1.2
SKR PRO v1.2 is BIGTREETECH’s newest top of the line control board for 3D printers and CNC machines.
It is capable to control 6 stepper motor drivers with a maximum of 7 stepper motors as default.
It is a perfect choice for dual color machines and even tool changer.
It also comes with 32-bit ARM level Cortex-M4 series STM32F407ZGT6 chip with 168MHz high processing power.
- Item Type: Control Board
- Model Number: BIGTREETECH SKR PRO v1.2
- Material: 4-layer PCB
- MCU: 32-Bit ARM Cortex-M4 – NXP STM32F407ZGT6
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 168 MHz
- Wifi Module: ESP3D
- Dual Z-axis Interface
- 6 Stepper Motor Slots
- Fan Support: 3 x CNC fan
- Interfaces: I2C, SPI, Wifi, Closed loop drive, DCDC mode power module
- Input Voltage: DC12V – DC24V
- Current: 5A – 15A
- Support Display: 2.8 “TFT, 3.5” TFT, LCD2004, LCD12864
- Support Driver: TMC2226, TMC2209, TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, DRV8825, A4988, etc.
- Support File Format: G-code
- Recommended Software: Simplify3D, PrusaSlicer, SuperSlicer, Cura, Pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
- Support Firmware: Marlin2.0 , Smoothieware
- Temperature Sensor Interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 3 channel 100K NTC (thermal resistance)
- Removable Fuses
- Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
We are BIGTREETECH authorized distributor.
Our stocks are imported directly from BIGTREETECH factory.
Don’t worry about quality. It is the original.