ANNEX-ENGINEERING, BIGTREETECH, BLV, Control Unit, DIY 3D Printers, Prusa Bear Upgrade, Prusa Original, Voron 2.4, VORON Design
BIGTREETECH SKR v1.3
SKR v1.3 is BIGTREETECH’s most famous best selling 32-bit control board.
It achieved a huge success by providing an alternative budget choice among all 32-bit control board.
SKR v1.3 is a highly reliable and DIY-able board.
Although the v1.4 is released, SKR v1.3 is still a solid budget choice over the new v1.4.
Go for a v1.3 if you don’t need Wifi capability and RGB lights.
- Item Type: Control Board
- Model Number: BIGTREETECH SKR V1.3
- Material: 4-layer PCB
- MCU: 32-Bit ARM Cortex-M3 – NXP LPC1768FBD100
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 100 MHz
- Wifi Module: No Wifi Support
- Single Z-axis Interface
- Fan Support: 1 x CNC always on fan, 1 x Frequent fan
- Input Voltage: DC12V – DC24V
- Current: 5A – 15A
- Support Display: 2.8 “TFT, 3.5” TFT, LCD2004, LCD12864
- Support Driver: TMC2226, TMC2209, TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, DRV8825, A4988, etc.
- Support File Format: G-code
- Recommended Software: Simplify3D, PrusaSlicer, SuperSlicer, Cura, Pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
- Support Firmware: Marlin2.0 , Smoothieware
- Temperature Sensor Interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 3 channel 100K NTC (thermal resistance)
- Removable Fuses
- Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
We are BIGTREETECH authorized distributor.
Our stocks are imported directly from BIGTREETECH factory.
Don’t worry about quality. It is the original.