ANNEX-ENGINEERING, BIGTREETECH, BLV, Control Unit, DIY 3D Printers, Prusa Bear Upgrade, Prusa Original, Voron 2.4, VORON Design
BIGTREETECH SKR v1.4 Turbo
SKR v1.4 Turbo is BIGTREETECH’s latest control board for 3D printers and CNC machines.
Carrying its predecessor’s success, SKR v1.4 Turbo quickly becomes the most famous and best selling control board in 2020.
A lot of new features are added since v1.3. It now supports WiFi communication and RGB lights.
- Item Type: Control Board
- Model Number: BIGTREETECH SKR V1.4 Turbo
- Material: 4-layer PCB
- MCU: 32-Bit ARM Cortex-M3 – NXP LPC1769FBD100
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 120 MHz
- Wifi Module: ESP-01S
- Dual Z-axis Interface
- Fan Support: 1 x CNC always on fan, 3 x Frequent fan
- Interfaces: I2C, SPI, Wifi, Closed loop drive, RGB light belt, DCDC mode power module
- Input Voltage: DC12V – DC24V
- Current: 5A – 15A
- Support Display: 2.8 “TFT, 3.5” TFT, LCD2004, LCD12864
- Support Driver: TMC2226, TMC2209, TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, DRV8825, A4988, etc.
- Support File Format: G-code
- Recommended Software: Simplify3D, PrusaSlicer, SuperSlicer, Cura, Pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
- Support Firmware: Marlin2.0 , Smoothieware
- Temperature Sensor Interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 3 channel 100K NTC (thermal resistance)
- Removable Fuses
- Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
We are BIGTREETECH authorized distributor.
Our stocks are imported directly from BIGTREETECH factory.
Don’t worry about quality. It is the original.